Laser FX Laser FX

The animation is very short (too short) but the effect of the laser is great! You do have talent, keep it up! :3

Furry Girl Fantasy Speed Paint Furry Girl Fantasy Speed Paint

I thought it was an animation, I did not imagine it was a speedpaint (I did not see it saying "SpeedPaint" in the title) but I still like your drawing style, Good Work! :)

Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1 Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1

The animation is fun, the character designs are passable, and the animation style is excellent! I would recommend doing a small loop to put background, because only the voices and audio effects is a bit empty in my opinion, but hey, you did a good job! In future you will improve ;)

~ VEX ~

FLUDDFan responds:

Thanks! I've never done a full animation before, and only animated in pivot like once or twice. I've been complimented by my family, but I didn't think it was that great. I'm glad to get constructive criticism!

Sonic Trivia Quiz Sonic Trivia Quiz

73% i suck xD

Ultra Trivia - Sega Ultra Trivia - Sega

It is a very simple and entertaining game, and you also know a little more of the history of sega, but there may be cheats that use wikipedia or such type of pages since there is no time limit for each question (or so I think) but still That's good work :)

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

This game is good, but it has some errors ... one of them is that the character has some white parts, as if it was badly trimmed, apart is very short (at least I think) but it is a game that you can enjoy, good work :)

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks m8

Freedom - xLx Freedom - xLx

this song is very beautiful! <3

Mau5Kids - Q12 Mau5Kids - Q12

me gusta mucho, hiciste un buen trabajo! :D

GeometryDashMau5Kids responds:

Gracias :D/

[GDBH] -Welcome to Your Nightmares- (FULL) [GDBH] -Welcome to Your Nightmares- (FULL)

I really like this Deathstep song :3

blackhole666 responds:

ok ;)

Commission Commission

omg... this so beautiful, you made a good work! <3

Cat - March 2017 (Full Commission) Cat - March 2017 (Full Commission)

Simple and colorful... i like it! :3