Laser FX Laser FX

The animation is very short (too short) but the effect of the laser is great! You do have talent, keep it up! :3

Furry Girl Fantasy Speed Paint Furry Girl Fantasy Speed Paint

I thought it was an animation, I did not imagine it was a speedpaint (I did not see it saying "SpeedPaint" in the title) but I still like your drawing style, Good Work! :)

Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1 Gabe's Shenanigans - Lemon Fight | Episode 1

The animation is fun, the character designs are passable, and the animation style is excellent! I would recommend doing a small loop to put background, because only the voices and audio effects is a bit empty in my opinion, but hey, you did a good job! In future you will improve ;)

~ VEX ~

FLUDDFan responds:

Thanks! I've never done a full animation before, and only animated in pivot like once or twice. I've been complimented by my family, but I didn't think it was that great. I'm glad to get constructive criticism!

Gabe's Shenanigans - Ep. 1 Preview (NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED) Gabe's Shenanigans - Ep. 1 Preview (NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED)

I like the characters desing and the animation style, The only bad thing is that it is very short :c

FLUDDFan responds:

Yeah, this is just the start of an episode. It's supposed to be a preview, but It's more like a progress report rather than a preview.

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

Wow! You did a good job doing this animation, I really liked the design of the characters (and by "characters" I mean Sivir:) and the design of the environment, just ... amazing